Sunday, March 27, 2011

Live Below the Line

Hey, I'm Hunter Chiam. Today I've decided to make my life a little bit interesting by joining this Live Below the Line. It was basically a group organised by the Unilodge to help those who live in poverty. How do we do it?? Look below.

This May I'm going to be living below the line! From May 16th - 20th I'll be surviving off just $2 a day for all of my food...... It's definitely going to be hard, but it's an awesome way for me to raise money and awareness for the 1.4 billion people who have to live like this every day - and who have to make $2 cover a lot more than food! Please donate to support me, and critical anti-poverty initiatives. After donating - you should consider joining up and doing it yourself!!! Click this link to sponsor Live Below the Line

Thank You for your support!!!! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment