Monday, April 23, 2012

8th Week

Worst start ever after the Easter Break... I just got back my Korean marks and my Law for Business Entity assignment marks. JUST BARELY PASS??? OMG~~~ I really don't know how to survive in univeresity anymore. How did I manage to get those marks??? Because I don't study enough??? Will I get better marks if I quit all the clubs and society position and work??? Will I get higher grades if I don't play games and don't drink??? NO FUN = HIGHER GRADES, is this equation ever true??? Let's just leave this question unanswered, because if I got the answer, it will lead to another problem like a chain reaction.

PS: Feel like burning the whole notes right now, because I don't understand a single thing. I wonder how did other people think when they read the same notes???

No comments:

Post a Comment