Sunday, January 9, 2011

Newbie's Introduction

Hello ladies and gentlemen. This will be my first post in my new blog page called 'A Story Behind My Lense'. Before I start my blog, I briefly introduce myself.

My name is Hunter Chiam, currently 20 years old. Soon, I'll be studying in Australian National University in Canberra, Australia.

Basically, this blog is created for me to put all of the picture that will be shoot by me, with my "coming soon" DSLR Nikon D3100. For every picture that will be posted on this blog, there will be a story behind it. It will be a small platform for me to improvise my writing skill and chance for me to expand my creativity. Can't wait for the day to come. Hope that you all can support my blog by regulary visit my blog.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment