Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Quick update :)

Hi, I just realised I haven't been updating my blog for almost 2 months since before the Gold Coast Trip. Everything went haywire once I'm back from my holiday, no time to update my blog due to some unavoidable circumstances. My homework getting piled up, all my class either starts early or ends late, busy with MSO and AIESEC at the same time, busy going for the events and not to mention I miss my HOME more than ever after skyping with my parents last week. Haih, I just hope everything going smoothly this semester unlike last sem.

How was my trip to Gold Coast and Brisbane. One words to sum it all. It's AWESOME!!! Great meeting up friends there and enjoy the weather and foods. I went to have a look at NCG, apparently ACT didn't have any representative in any sports except debate. Congratulations to the ACT debate team for winning the competition, glad that their hard-work actually paid off in the end. Million thanks to RAZIN, JUANA LING, JOCINDA and HUI HUI for bringing us around. HAN SEN from Brisbane, although we met for a while, but we did have some fun conversation when we were together. MAY CH'NG, ASHU, LILY, LI TING, XUE YING, FARREL PING, AICHA ROSLAN, SHAFIQ, MIDI, SHARVEEN, FARAHANIM, ANIS LUTFI and the rest, really glad that I met u all during my trip.

I guess that's all for now. I'm kinda busy for now, and I shall update my blog when I'm free. Can't wait for the SPRING to come!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment